- Masters-educated web and graphic designer with demonstrated expertise providing effective on-line and print solutions for small businesses.
- Understands the importance of corporate brand guidelines and is experienced in brand identity creation and management across print, web and social media.
- Efficient in carrying out projects from conceptual to final production stages while working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Quickly learns new programming languages, software, and technologies.
- Possesses a combination of creative, graphic design, and technical skills – has worked in both IT and marketing environments.
Freelance Web Designer and Social Media Specialist
03/2010 – present
- Creation of new and redesigned websites using hand coded HTML/CSS or WordPress.
- Maintain client social media accounts including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, & Google+.
Blog Owner, Author & Editor
09/2011 – present
Freelance Web Designer & Developer
Dunbar Collaborative LLC
02/2011 – present
- Creation of new and redesigned custom WordPress websites.
- Creation of hand-coded HTML emails given design
Web and Social Media Coordinator
David Cugno’s Canine Center
03/2012 – 06/2013
King of Prussia, PA
- Designed, developed & maintained custom WordPress blog.
- Maintained company social media accounts.
North Wales, PA
- Worked on web banner ads.
- Helped in last minute preparation of a client presentation (graphics, website changes and PowerPoint).
American Hearing Aid Associates
09/2005 – 03/2010
Chadds Ford, PA
- Conceptualization, design and production of websites, static and animated web banners, ads, brochures, posters, newsletters, logos and direct mail pieces.
- As company’s sole web designer, designed, built and provided SEO for audiologist/hearing aid dispenser websites using hand-coded HTML/CSS.
- Maintained over 90 websites.
- Doubled the number of client websites in less than one year.
Math & Computer Science Teacher
Lower Merion School District
1996 – 2004
- Taught Algebra through Advanced Placement Calculus in addition to C++, C, and Java programming languages.
Continuing Professional Education
Pennsylvania State University, Great Valley
Basic.NET – Introduction
M.S. Instructional Design and Technology
RELATED COURSES: HTML Web Design, Advanced Web Design, Flash Design, Interactive Media, Programming in C and C++, Microsoft Office, Computer Networking
B.S. Secondary Education-Mathematics
Pennsylvania State University
Skills & Software:
Social Media Marketing